P+C during the day and P+F during the evening Q:

LittleBigHorn

I'm currently at around 15% bodyfat, and I decided I'm going to cut down to 11-12% or so. Just as long as I don't have to sacrifice any muscle in the progress. Once I feel like that's starting to happen then it's time once again to start bulking.

Anyway, I've read that the optimum way to tweak your macros when dieting would be to avoid eating carbs and fat during the same sitting, so that is exactly what I've been doing. Now, I bulked up with around 3000 calories a day, and I dropped down to 2800 for starters, which is my upkeep range. I still eat plenty of fats with protein during the last two meals of the day, but somehow it feels like my body is being deprived of something. It is almost as if my body were in a state of ketosis. I can't really pin-point it, but it's an unnatural and unhealthy feeling, so I was wondering if I should just go back to eating carbs, protein and fat at the same time (not counting the last two zero carb meals of the day, of course)? Will it make a huge difference in the end?

Back