Question about Protein powder

• Thread starter imported_dunhoonK
  • Start date
I

imported_dunhoonK

I've recently bought "100% Instantized Whey Protein" dietary supplement (developed by ON) with 32 servings (NET Wt. 2 Lbs) and it only cost me $15 with discount...Thats insanely cheap IMO, my friends gets something else and with the same amount of servings, costs up to $40.

I was wondering if the protein shake is cheap, does it usually mean that the quality of it is cheap also?

best sources of protein
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Aaron_F @ Aug. 28 2004,5:25)]Protein source becomes less important once QUANTITY rises.

Quality of Protein, What makes protein better?
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ May 08 2003,10:07)]As far as the protein itself goes, quality becomes more and more important as intake goes down. In other words, the more protein you eat, the less important the quality becomes.

Yet another protein question, Casein types--are they equal (in practic
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ June 11 2004,2:54)]Protein quantity will always make up for quality as long as the protein source has the full spectrum of amino acids at some level. The better the balance of amino acids, the less you need.

Question about Protein powder, Cheaper the price, cheaper the quality?
[b said:
Quote[/b] (goal220 @ April 09 2005,5:15)]You can easily make up the difference in quality with quantity when it comes to whey.

Question about Protein powder, Cheaper the price, cheaper the quality?
[b said:
Quote[/b] (savagebeast @ April 09 2005,10:36)]Protein quantity makes up for protein quality.

Protein quantity makes up for protein quality.

Back