So I just got my creatine

Zidion

Ive never used it before.

Right now im on a 3day HST workout plan.

Do I take it only on days I work out? Or everyday? Or 5 days a week? Do I mix it in anything, or just eat the powder?

I saw there was the reguarl and the rapid one. Which one should I do?

thanks!
-Alex

To make things easy, just take 5g a day mixed with some water. If you are bulking it is best to take it with some carbs.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (baby a @ Aug. 18 2004,8:51)]To make things easy, just take 5g a day mixed with some water. If you are bulking it is best to take it with some carbs.
now when you say with water, do you mean mix in water, or take it then drink some water?

also, does it matter waht time during the day?

No time doesn't matter but many take it pre workout. It also helps to take it with some carbs, low acidic, such as apple juice better yet just mix it in your pre workout drink.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zidion @ Aug. 18 2004,8:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (baby a @ Aug. 18 2004,8:51)]To make things easy, just take 5g a day mixed with some water. If you are bulking it is best to take it with some carbs.
now when you say with water, do you mean mix in water, or take it then drink some water?
Why would you want to take it WITHOUT mixing it with something?! That can't taste good.
crazy.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (baby a @ Aug. 18 2004,10:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zidion @ Aug. 18 2004,8:55)]
[b said:
Why would you want to take it WITHOUT mixing it with something?! That can't taste good.
crazy.gif
well it didnt say on the package, it just said take like a tablespood LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Do I take it only on days I work out? Or everyday? Or 5 days a week? Do I mix it in anything, or just eat the powder?
I prefer to take it like this:
First 5 day take it 4 time a day (20 grams) 1 in the morning , an hour before workout, after workout, and in the evning.

Week 2 - take 3 times a day (15 grams) 1 in the morning , an hour before workout, after workout.

Week 3 - Take 2 times a day (10 grams) an hour before workout, after workout.

Week 4-5
Take 1 time a day (5 grams) after workout.

I have used creatine like this and it's work for me great.
Also I must say that you can also use it like this:
First 5 day take it 4 time a day (20 grams) 1 in the morning , an hour before workout, after workout, and in the evning.

And week 2-3-4-5 :
take it 2 time a day (10grams) an hour before workout, after workout.

Back