supplements

thunk

Hey guys (and girls). I am about 6'5" in height and weigh about 165. Do you all think that taking supplements, such as Cell-#### would be healthy -- and even more: would it be beneficial? Someone in my home town suggested Cell-#### the other day. Let me know what you all think about Cell-#### and about supplements in general for my size.

Thanks

They have a supplement section at the bottom of the forum titled 'Anything and Everything about Dietary Supplements'. :confused:

Cell-#### ? why did you write cell-#### ?
(maybe it's a banned word on the board?)

edit: err apparantly so -

tech

Cell####

cell-t.e.c.h.

why is this a banned word?

Because its a supplemental product.

For legal and personal purposes I would assume that Bryan doesnt want any direct discussion or for anyone to discredit a companies products.

Personal reviews are one thing, however, it would be best to just avoid issues like that, which can (AND DO!)) arise.

I believe it may be best to discuss the compounds within the supplement rather than the trade name. It may lead to better responses...

Bryan must be nobler than I because, I don't care what it is called.........it's crap!! Those crooks rob people selling them 4lb bottles of steaming crap. Sorry this is the place I have had to vent a little, but I am just thinking back to those days when I was an inexperienced, uneducated bodybuilder and these types of companies took me for every cent I paid for their products.

If you're skinny, the best supplement is an extra helping of food and a big glass of milk. Hope this helps.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Scott S @ April 06 2004,7:25)]If you're skinny, the best supplement is an extra helping of food and a big glass of milk. Hope this helps.
A protein shake wouldn't hurt either, and might be easier than an extra meal.

Back