V12 vs SWOLE

paowiee

Hi guys, I'm new to HST and i'm currently testing my rep maxes.

I'm planning to either buy v12 or swole as my creatine supplement. What are your thoughts on the two, which one is better?

:) :)

ok svole is a little bit cheaper and if you read the reviews on 1fast400.com (where I'd buy) they are a bit betther than the ones of v12...but actuall if you ask me...

forget about this fenzy wootsi tootsi creatine stuff, because the most ingredients just cost money and wont do anything for you...so i'd stick on a normal micronized creatine powder which is way cheaper combined with gluccose drink...(or grape juice...)

if you live inside us, buy the hsn creatine, its not the cheapest one but still cheap and you can be sure about quality and service...

and acutally ive never heard of someone who had betther results with wootsi tootsi magical creatinetrimalatsupermegaserum than with the normal one...

Fortunately or unfortunately, HSN products are not available in my country (Philippines). I have a supplier of supplements who imports them from the states and he sells it for a lower price than the shops here in the malls. So HSN products may just be out of the question since he doesn't have a market for those except me maybe.

I've tried creatine and never really felt anything happen. hehe :) maybe i'm just one of those creatine non-responders. So what's it going to be v12 or swole? :) Any v12 or swole users here?

I've never really felt anything happen either with creatine. Yet i keep taking it hoping for that extra help i'm swore will be there, lol.

Now that i'm doing HST i'm gaining alot of size and weight, and i'm not sure if it's because of HST, the extra calories and carbs, or the creatine, lol.

buy on 1fast400.com veeeery fast and cheap (if I order the stuff on monday i get it by weddnesday and I live in europe...)

hmmm taking creatine doesnt feel the same like ephedrine or so...I mean many people dont feel kind of a "push"...but usually you will notice a difference if you take creatine for 2 weeks while working out and then 2 weeks without...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ April 14 2004,6:45)]buy on 1fast400.com veeeery fast and cheap (if I order the stuff on monday i get it by weddnesday and I live in europe...)
Where do you live in Europe? Have you ever had problems with customs? How much do they charge for shipping?

the reviews seem to be okay, I'll be trying out V12 pretty soon, i'm still in the process of testing my maxes (last day tomorrow) :)

I'll be posting the results and my comments as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]the reviews seem to be okay, I'll be trying out V12 pretty soon
...v12 is just about 5x so expensive as normal creatine...read some studies about the things that are inside (even on 1fast400.com are some) they write that most things wont help you at all...just humbug...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Where do you live in Europe? Have you ever had problems with customs? How much do they charge for shipping?

ive never had any problems, the delivery just takes 2 days and I live in Switzerland which isnt actually a big country...if you want the normal (fast) service with the plane, it will cost a lot for delivery! depending on the wheight of the package (but they will show it befor finishing an order), so I'd not order 20pounds of protein or so..but its ideal for light things that cost a lot....

but for me its still cheaper...1kg of whey protein costs in switzerland between 50 and 70 dollars (yeha I know this is unbelievable), on 1fat400 ill pay about 15 bucks for 1kg...so im still cheaper

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ April 17 2004,11:48)]ive never had any problems, the delivery just takes 2 days and I live in Switzerland which isnt actually a big country...

but for me its still cheaper...1kg of whey protein costs in switzerland between 50 and 70 dollars (yeha I know this is unbelievable), on 1fat400 ill pay about 15 bucks for 1kg...so im still cheaper
2 days with the ground delivery? They're really fast!
So the customs never stopped a delivery... I think I'll give it a try.
Here in Italy the prices for protein are quite the same, 40$ (or more) for 1Kg.

Back