Whey & Creatine

I haven't used any other brand of creatine besides HSN but I heard Phosphagen by EAS was good. As for whey protein, I like Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey better than the other brands I have tried. I think I gives a lot of protein per serving and I actually like the taste of the chocolate. It doesn't mix absolutely perfect in water but it mixes good enough for me. This is just my opinion as others will have different views as well. If have I have enough money to buy some supplements I might give primer or driver a whirl becuase I have read some good things about it.

I haven't checked too many of the whey+creatine brands but from some that I have seen have a little too much sugar per serving and tend to be overpriced IMO. I just buy them seperate because I like being able to control how much of each I need.

HSN creatine is what I use, price is great and it's a good product.

Whey I use Irontek Optimum Whey, many flavors to choose plus a very good BCAA content. Reasonable price.

If you want whey and creatine together in one product, buy Nitro-####...waste of money though. Each serving has 20g of protein and 5g of micronized creatine. Just buy them both seperately and save $30.

HSN creatine offers best cost-to-benefit ratio around, IMO. I also use HSN proteins and am currently using the meal replacements as well. HSN protein is pretty tasty and a good value when looking at protein content per serving. I also use MG Development's line of protein, which is pretty good and a good compliment to my pre and post workout HSN protein.

Back