prohormones.

thedon

If i cycle them 2weeks on 2 weeks of live steve did will i get any side effects ? If i went off the prohormones would i keep any gains ?

I think i'll go ask my doctor for some , how can i get him to give me them ? are they a cure for any deisese physical or mental or what ? they are banned in australia and through the doctor is the only way.

There's a thread on pg 2 (currently) of the FAQ section that is a good read. Your doctor will not prescribe you prohormones, they are not drugs.

In Austrailia, they are classified as drugs, although I doubt the doctor would presecribe them. They would prescribe test, but not prohormones. Ie testosterone (patch/injection) has references that show they work, prohormones dont (yet, and probably never).

I hate to play devil's advocate here, but if you are going to go to your doctor for hormones, ask for the real thing, not prohormones. Either way, you are likely to get turned away unless you can prove you need testosterone therapy. ;)

Generally, oral steroids are more harmful than intramuscular steroids being they have to pass through the liver. Prohormones are not researched enough to know how toxic they can be, so I cannot really say they are safer than steroids. The truth is, steroids taken under a doctor's supervision with regular blood work can have little or no harmful effects on the user. If prohormones are banned where you are without a script, then your doc may as well just prescribe the real thing and monitor your health. We know what steroids can do, but not prohormones.

I took 300mg 1-AD a day for 20 days.
1st week I felt nothing.
2nd week I noticed a very significant difference and made the best gains I had in a long time.
3rd week I had an ache in my nuts and they shrunk. I wasn't having such great gains.
I had some painful back pumps and ditched deadlift from my routine.
Overall I feel it was worth it and will likely do it again when I hit another plateau.

If you only do a two week cycle then maybe you can avoid those side effects since I didn't really start to feel them until end of the second week.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rbrogan @ Feb. 04 2003,5:35)]3rd week I had an ache in my nuts and they shrunk.
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
butbut.gif
butbut.gif
butbut.gif

yikes! did they return to normal size afterwards? that alone is a side effect that would keep me away... :confused:

I also experienced hypogonadism after about three weeks of 1-AD use and I did not make anymore gains than I have without it.

Back