Abs Diet

CNoyes

Has anybody read about the Abs Diet in Men's Health? Sounds like a pretty good way to make sure you're eating correctly.

At this point I've got pretty low body-fat, but I'd like to trim it down and get ripped. Or just maintaining would be fine too. I'm thinking of starting the Abs Diet to accomplish this. I'm not going to count calories. I've done that before, it sucks.

As a side question, I'm curious what body-fat percentage I am but not curious enough to go get measured. I do have a six-pack. What body fat percentage do you have to get below to have a six-pack?

It depends on how big your abs are, but somewhere around 10 you should see some gains if any
biggrin.gif

<div>
(CNoyes @ Mar. 08 2006,06:11)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Has anybody read about the Abs Diet in Men's Health? Sounds like a pretty good way to make sure you're eating correctly.

At this point I've got pretty low body-fat, but I'd like to trim it down and get ripped. Or just maintaining would be fine too. I'm thinking of starting the Abs Diet to accomplish this. I'm not going to count calories. I've done that before, it sucks.

As a side question, I'm curious what body-fat percentage I am but not curious enough to go get measured. I do have a six-pack. What body fat percentage do you have to get below to have a six-pack?</div>
whats the abs diet
rock.gif

Yeah the abs diet is fairly sound, gives u the basic kinda foods u wanna be eating, some good recipies. Why do u dislike counting calories? You only need do it for a few days, work out the general amount for the different things u eat &amp; add it up at the end of the day. Just seems more efficient to make sure ur eating the right amount of calories, instead of using guess work.

Counting calories is just a ton of work.

I guess what I'm going for with this is just trying eat healthy. Less sugar, enriched flour, High-Fructose Corn Syrup, etc. More whole-grains, fruits, vegetables. Also laying off the suplements and getting the nutrition from real food is probably a good idea. (Talking about EFAs and vitamins here, not protein)

I bodybuild to look attractive. Being attractive conveys that you are healthy. So if I get really healthy, I should be really attractive. Makes sense, right?

Back