15s Are NO JOKE!

alam906

This is my 2nd HST cycle, and today was day 1 - exercise 1 after a 2 week SD, time that I used to recover from a few wisdom teeth extraction. So today I was doing my first day of the 15s, where the weights are approximately 75% of my 15RM and about 2/3 into my workout, I gave up.
This is all I did today:

2x15 Squats
2x15 Bench / 2x15 Rows SUPERSET
1x15 Chins / 1x15 Dips SUPERSET

After these workouts, I was light headed, heart was pounding, and borderline about to throw up. This **** is no joke. Felt similar to my first HST cycle during the 15s, I HATE THE 15s WITH A PASSION.
I needed some air big time, so I took a walk outside the gym, and ended up just walking home...I gave up!

Anyways, I will be back the day after tomorrow and hopefully finish the entire workout.

For those who say they feel like they're not getting a workout during the first few sessions of 15s are crazy, or just have really good endurance.
Might cut my 15s short to only 3 workouts/1 week instead of 2 weeks, since my joints/tendons all feel pretty good at the moment.

I hear ya..

I am also in the middle of 15s and they kick my azz every time. I have actually gone back to doing 1 set per exercise for this cycle of 15s because the nausea was getting old.

why would you cut the 15s short,if you are finding it difficult then surely its working,you dont only grow through heavy weights there are many other factors in hypertrophy.

Back