Bench Press
BB Row
Shoulder press

B
Deadlift (with shrug at top)
Dips
Chins
Shoulder Press/Upright Row*

(* If you choose to do URs be sure to check the thread on URs here: Upright Rows revisited)

Alternate between A & B w/os.

If you want to maximise your gains, take the time to find your RMs for each of these exercises so you can do a proper load progression. If you have been training for a while before starting this program be sure to SD for at least 9 days. You can do cardio during this time.

Do 2 weeks 15s, 2 weeks 10s, 2+ weeks 5s.

Try to get a total of 15 reps for each exercise during each phase of the cycle (ie. 1 set for 15s, 1.5 sets for 10s and 3 sets for 5s). During 15s and 10s you should be OK for time but 5s may demand more rest time so you may have to drop to two sets. Then, after the second set quickly reduce the weight to about your 15RM and continue for another 5 reps or so.

Once past 15s, you could superset chest and back each w/o to speed things up a bit.

You won't be able to hang about once past 15s if you want to get this done in 25 mins. You may not get as much rest as you would like but you will adapt to it over time. If you do find that four exercises is just too much then keep squats or deads in each time but drop one of the others in rotation (chest, back, shoulders). That way you will always be hitting each bodypart at least twice a week.

If you get time, be sure to read the FAQs on this site: HST FAQs

Have fun!  
smile.gif

i think lol has the right idea but i would do rear-laterals in B workout rather than upright-rows
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Nov. 06 2006,13:04)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">upright rows could cause shoulder impengement problems.</div>
That's why I said to read the thread on upright rows before deciding to do these. Depending on the shape of your acromion you will be more or less likely to get tendon impingement doing these. It's good to be aware that not all acromions are the same so a movement that is OK for one person might be really bad for another. However, if you are going to do URs, it's still a good idea to not lift the bar higher than lower chest and to use dbs for a more natural lifting path.

Upright Rows revisited

Back