2nd Cycle

nghttrain00

Hello, I think this is going to be how I set up my 2nd cycle. Does it look good? SLC=standing Leg Curl

1st wk, M-DL,Lunges,SLDL.Bentoverrow,Dips,cable curl,CL Grip Bp,Seated press

W- Squat,SLC,pulldowns,Incline DB Bench,Shrugs,Preacher curls,Press Downs, Lateral Raises.

F-DL,Lunges,SLDL,Bentover rows,Dips,cablecurls,Cl grip BP,Seated row

2nd wk- M- Squat,SLC,Pulldowns,Incline DB BP,preacher curls,pressdowns,lateral raises

W-DL,Lunges,SLDL,bentoverrow,dips,shrugs,cable curls,CL Grip BP,seated press

F- Squat,SLC,pulldowns,incline DB BP,preacher curls,pressdowns,lateral raises

This will be my workout for the all the 15's 10's and 5's
# days a wk  M W and F

looks pretty good
biggrin.gif

I'd throw out the lunges, SLC and SLDL. I see no reason to do those when you're already doing conventional deadlifts. Again, I'd forget about isolations. I'd concentrate on moving some big weight in the compounds. Use the isolations when you've got the mass you want.

Also, why use DB's for bench? Is there an injury where you need to use less weight?

Although Liege has a point D/B press has its place inn hypertyrophy, specially from the poin t of view that it involves more stabilizers.

The B/B version of course carries more weight.

I HAVE HAD BETTER GROWTH FROM DB THAN BB BENCH..MORE ACTION ON THE PECS AND LESS ON THE FRONT DELTS..IT JUST HITS THE PECS BETTER

I like DB press for metabolic work during the 5s/negs... other than that, BB press and dips are king of pec development for me.

The reason for the DB inclines are only to change it up a little from my other cycle is all. Being I did a slight inlcine bench, and flat DB bench. Lunges SLC and SLDL, just for some more leg work
smile.gif
I could dump them tho

Thanks for your input everyone, would love to see this forum more active

Back