5 til 6 times/week

Point taken Biz

My take here is that for a newbie I see moer value in helping him/her get a strong base first and then start developing the rest.

No one said here and I quote Tot for saying that HST can be done using solely isolations but as you know that too is a flawed approach.

The problem with raw deal is that he is not constructive in his criticism of HST and is simply saying that it doesn't work, instead of saying he does not believe it works because of bladibladibla...

I completely agree with you that all exercises in fact are usefull, with few exceptions, and those have to be seen from a point of view of the person using them (by this I mean one's ability to stretch to a better/worst degree than others), or else physiotherapists would not be using some of them to help people heal up, right?

I just think we don't need someone actually coming in here and trolling the hell out of us for no absolute reason, specially calling some of us retards, when in fact his approach is the retraded one if you ask me!

Anyway...just ranting
wink.gif

That's because if I were "constructive" (i.e., just buddies with all of you), none of you would have taken me seriously enough - certainly, if my post were an "ordinary" thread, it would not have gotten more than a thousand views in just a few days. Nobody would have noticed.

In fact, I made a valid argument here, highlighted it by mentioning that jvroig is a retard, but the next posters conveniently "forgot" to realize that I said few exercises don't hit all muscles EQUALLY. I didn't say they DON'T hit all muscles.

It took someone like Biz to make you realize I made a point - because Biz is a respected member here. If he didn't bother to post, all of you "buddies" would just think I'm being an ass with hardly a point.

And you thought it was also "pointless" and "inconsequential" when I pointed out that you had a sore lack of support for Bryan, making you look like ingrates. What was it that Toten said? "Who cares about the store?" Good attitude (sarcastic, of course). Again, it took someone like Biz to say that yep, he has to agree that Bryan did receive very little support, despite everybody saying "He changed my life".

Seems to me that Biz is the only real man here. He looked beyond the "derogatory stuff" and went straight to the meat, disagreeing with me (to be expected) but also being man enough and brave enough not to "go with the flow" and be "buddies" with everybody else here and point out the valid points I made, at least according to his opinion.

From what I searched in HST archives, Biz is a monster, huge fellow. Not a surprise he's the only one who was "big enough" to really deal with the "real deal". He obviously cared deeply about Bryan's work and supported Bryan 100%. It' a pity. It seems if even just 10% of all you guys were half as supportive as Biz, Bryan wouldn't need to go out of business. I don't take supplements myself (see my lengthy post at Colby's "Real Deal" thread), but if I were you guys, like I said before, I would have at least ordered Bryan's stuff, even if just every month or 2 or 3. That would have been the least any respectable and really "grateful" individual would do. But no, what did you guys say? And I quote, "Who cares about the store?" That's a good attitude, then you say you owe Bryan your life.

-Real Deal

I'm sure Totentanz said that out of frustration, because you kept talking about the store. Toten is a great guy and has done a lot for the HST community. Besides, not all of us here are using supplements...

Anyway, I'd like to quote him from the other thread.
<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think it is stupid to think only in terms of money. A lot of us spend considerable time answering questions, helping newbies and stuff like that on this forum - if that isn't showing support for Bryan, I guess don't know how to show support. </div>
I'm sure you 'll recognize that he does have a point. So why not let it go along with all the pointless arguments and concentrate on how we can impove our training? After all, this is an HST forum...
cool.gif

Happy lifting,
Dimitris

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">He obviously cared deeply about Bryan's work and supported Bryan 100%. It' a pity. It seems if even just 10% of all you guys were half as supportive as Biz, Bryan wouldn't need to go out of business. </div>

Hey! That works out to be 5% ... NO RETARD HERE!
wow.gif

Back