5x5

For me, I try and focus on getting the chest up in a deadlift and that keeps my body in line with the bar scraping shins, but that's me. I learned the dips from the Vince Goronda website articles. For tri's, face forward, back straight.
For chest, face down, back arched. Preferably wider than for tri's if you have the means.
I've done' MS on about everything, and dips or pullups are the easiest. My only problem with them is the blood circulation cutoff standing there with 70-80 lbs. chained to my lifting belt.

yeah i noticed that to when i tried max stim on dips...i tried getting down on my knees on the last reps letting the weights rest on the floor and add a couple of second of rest time. i will focus on what you said on dl and dips.. thanks

<div>
(quadancer @ Dec. 23 2007,22:33)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">This will be much better than my advice:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529481301858251744
Take an hour and watch it.</div>
This is a video that's worth watching, immediately watching a 2nd time, and re-watching every few months. After reading countless articles and watching several videos on how to do the Romanian Deadlift, I still felt I wasn't doing them right. I just was not feeling them in the hamstrings like you're supposed to. Dan John's explanation and demonstration clarified it for me and now I REALLY feel it in the hamstrings when I do RDLs. His advice on proper squatting is also priceless.

Back