6-OXO

I

imported_dancorcal

I currently take:
Creatine Titrate w/AKG (NO)
NY PRO from AST for protein (meal replacement)

I am thinking of adding 6-OXO to increase my testosterone levels without pro-hormones. I know I could take 1AD, but I am worried about side effects. Has anyone tried just 6-OXO by itself? If so, what were the results.

If anyone hasn't heard of it you can go here for details:
http://www.ergopharm.com

From what I've heard, nothing noticeable.

Edit: Oh, and besides, at $30 for a 15 day supply, you might as well just buy the prohormones.

6-oxo by itself doesn't do much of anything it seems. Side effects with 1-AD aren't bad for most. The worst tends to be the lethargy. It didn't used to hit me but I tried a cycle not too long ago and it hit hard, so I stopped midcycle and went right to PCT it was so bad.

There's the rub too. If you're gonna do a 1-AD cycle you should have a good product like Nolvadex or Clomid, not 6-oxo, ready for PCT.

If you're gonna do a cycle of something, might as well make it of something that works and helps you towards your goals, so I'd skip the 6-oxo.

I agree 6OXO alone doesn't do anything dramatic. But I think you might find a lot of people (including myself) who would say 6OXO is sufficient for PCT, depending on what you were taking and how long you were on. I've personally used it on numerous occasions with no problems whatsoever.

The caps are spendy, but you can also get (or make) transdermals that I suspect are more cost effective -- since many think 6OXO has pretty low oral bioavailablity.

But that said, Nolva would work fine for a 1-AD or 1-test cycle.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jon Stark @ July 31 2004,3:10)]I've personally used it on numerous occasions with no problems whatsoever.
Got blood work to back that up though? The problem is your natural testosterone levels can be super low and you can still feel fine and have good to normal libido. You won't see/feel the effects for a while. My opinion is it's best to use drugs that are tried and true, with lab work to back them up.

No, I don't get blood work done every time I go on PCT.

I've never had gyno symptoms, and I've done OK keeping gains post-cycle. And I have used Nolva alone, so I do have a basis for comparison. Just offering my 2 cents.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jon Stark @ Aug. 03 2004,2:36)]No, I don't get blood work done every time I go on PCT.
I've never had gyno symptoms, and I've done OK keeping gains post-cycle. And I have used Nolva alone, so I do have a basis for comparison. Just offering my 2 cents.
If you've kept the gains you're probably cool. Some people can go totally without PCT and be fine, some need moderate, some desperately need it after a cycle. It's weird. Still, if you've done a few cycles I'd reccomend seeing a doc and getting some work done just to see how your liver and hormones are doing. I get one once a year, standard, and I barely use anything.

Back