912 HST using deadlifts, squats, and leg press?

ttboyy2k

I am thinking about trying the 912 hst plan for a cutting phase. If I just stick to the core lifts (shrug bar dead lifts, squats, leg press, bench press, dips, pullups, and seated rows), should I alternate between shrug bar dead lifts and squats and possibly throw a leg press workout in if my lower back hurts or what? I plan on doing only one work set for each exercise and using the am/pm split daily training for 12 days exactly before sd'ing. Also, I am going to throw in one metabolic work set for each exercise since I am an endomorph. I will keep calories at 10-20% below maintenace level with 100% of carbs immediately consumed after each workout. I will start with a load that is slightly above my 5rm max load for each exercise and increase the load every other day until I reach my 120-160% of 1rm load using negative training only by the last workout. Then SD for 9 days with maintenace calorie levels and at least 100g of carbs per day to just skirt ketosis and raise thyroid and leptin levels.

Back