A bit of confusion

Hey Quad

Don't discard cocunut altogether, there is no cholestrol in it (Vegetable fat) so it the thing whole is helathy.

Dan is obviously right about the ratios, but that is oil not the actual fruit! We have to be sensible!

And yeah! HST guys really are! They rock!
wink.gif

I never said discard it and in the case of pure (virgin) coconut oil it may help raise HDL to a better ratio. It certaintly is better than Corn Oil, but I still put my money on Flax and Olive Oil.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I never said discard </div>

Yeah, I know Dan, but we have to give these guys the whole shabang else they think it stinks, and man...when it does it is woith telling the world too!

By the way talk about stink, Pete Sisco crap just does not stop, have to find time to discard my old e-mail subscription, what a pest!
laugh.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">By the way talk about stink, Pete Sisco crap just does not stop, have to find time to discard my old e-mail subscription, what a pest! </div>

Hehehe, Pete Sisco must love you, I heard he sends you that stuff personally from his laptop
biggrin.gif
(kidding, of course)

Dan, what happened to your old username &quot;dkm1987&quot;?

Regards,
-JV

Great post Tot...really like to hear about the kid info.

My little boy is 4 months old now and he almost rolled over on his belly yesterday for first time...after that, we will master the art of the situp and pushup!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<div>
(jvroig @ Jun. 28 2006,06:56)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Dan, what happened to your old username &quot;dkm1987&quot;?

Regards,
-JV</div>
Who's dkm1987?
biggrin.gif

Back