A noobs 1st cycle

third day of 10's Two Sets
late post, this workout was saturday
====================

30 minutes on bike. Intervals.

flat barbell benchpress 75
Pulldowns 95 = same as last w/o, i guess i felt real good when i tested my tens, cause this **** is kickin my asss
BOR 60
military press 50 = feeling good here cant wait to see what i can do in the 5's

calories been good, next cycle i am def going to get pickier about the breakdown of my calories.

nice job man. When I first started HST it forced me to be more consistent in my taining than I ever had been before, and it looks like you're getting the same benefit.
In my humble opinion, it's okay that you're not doing leg-specific weight exercises. Clearly your biking is most important to you, so go with what works best for that.

fourth and fifth days of 10's Two Sets
numbers combined for both
====================

30 minutes warmup on bike. Intervals.

flat barbell benchpress 80 85
Pulldowns 95 100 will be glad to do reg pullups, i dont like siting and doing htis excercise any more
BOR 70 70 stuck here for a day, had to cluster 4th day, made it 5th
military press 55 60 oooooooohhhhhhhh
smile.gif

been eatiing for pooh last couple of days, i can tell. i am waking up to a good breakfast in the am, mmmmm.

thanks for the comment sweetdaddypatty. i am pleased with my excercise routine so far. compared to most of the guys here, my body is frail. but for me it's about progress. i am a noob at all fothis, but so far it is making alot of improvements in my life, perfect or not.

sixth day of 10's Two Sets
late post, this workout was saturday
====================

30 minutes on bike.

flat barbell benchpress 90
Pulldowns 105 clustered
BOR 75
military press 65 woot!

all I have to add is ouch! def gonna err toward the lighter side for my 5's. i can keep adding weights after the two weeks if i mess up and go to light, but this last week was too heavy in the end. it's all workin out so it's cool
smile.gif

cals been stable, looking for more variety, my standard meals are gettin oooooooold.

First day of 5's Three Sets
====================

45 minutes on bike.

flat barbell benchpress 5rm=100 75 today
Pulldowns rm=105 80 today
hate BOR..got row pulleys sorted. started at 60 today, maybe light who knows. felt better than BOR.
military press 5rm=70 45 today
squats=new, did 50 today, just going to up the weight by 5 every workout until i get my 5rm.

cals low sun and mon, but i was lounging so, yeah. regular food intake today. eating is more of a bitch than the workouts sometimes lol.

I am going to try and hit it hard the next month or so. a break is just next month if i need it....all i gotta do is not hurt myself
tounge.gif

<div>
(Mikie @ Sep. 25 2007,22:46)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">eating is more of a bitch than the workouts sometimes</div>
Bingo! It is the eating that makes you grow.

The exercises only help to determine whether you add muscle or just turn into fat...

Second day of 5's  Three Sets
====================

15 minutes on bike.

flat barbell benchpress 80
Pulldowns 85
Pulley Rows 70
military press  50
squats 60.

tired today. I am going to bed early tonight hopefully recoup some energy before saturday. Calories going in and out ok, just not been getting enough sleep. The girlfriend is kind of a night owl.

and the eating....I never knew lol.....

Third day of 5's Three Sets
WO was yesterday
====================

30 minutes on bike.

flat benchpress 85
Pulldowns 90
Pulley Rows 75
military press 55
squats 65.

nothing exciting. gettin bored with eating so regular, i need some variety. I am just going with food right now, but next cycle i am adding whey powder, need some fish oil, and maybe some creatin after i research it some more. I have used my first cycle to jsut get used to weightlifting, and to learn how to eat. I cant wait until next cycle when i have a little more experience. I def like HST, the workout changes everytime, gradually getting hard, then, a lil easy for a day or two, then heavy again....I like it!

Back