Aakg

T-man

So, I'm trying to cut back on supplement costs and didn't reorder my AAKG when I ran out about 10 days ago. While I'm still able to make small increases in progression each week, I felt a bit off during my workout yesterday. IBP felt a bit weak and I'm wondering if AAKG was actually helping my workouts? I've been taking 9g/day for nearly a year and never felt like it helped until now. Any thoughts. Other than whey, the only other sup I take is 6g of CLA daily.

Theoretically? Could be a factor.

I'm not really a 'believer' in AAKG though. Highly doubtful that it's bioavailable when ingested.

I wouldn't underestimate the psychological impact of knowing you're no longer on it and wondering how effective it is/was.

It could be one or multiple things affecting your workout/s too, that you may not realise; caught a minor bug, general tiredness//overwork, different diet on that day, didn't sleep well but didn't realise it, less sleep, hydration too high//low etc ... so many things factor in. I think you'll be fine, just don't get into the mindset of it affecting you.

Theoretically? Could be a factor.

I'm not really a 'believer' in AAKG though. Highly doubtful that it's bioavailable when ingested.

I wouldn't underestimate the psychological impact of knowing you're no longer on it and wondering how effective it is/was.

It could be one or multiple things affecting your workout/s too, that you may not realise; caught a minor bug, general tiredness//overwork, different diet on that day, didn't sleep well but didn't realise it, less sleep, hydration too high//low etc ... so many things factor in. I think you'll be fine, just don't get into the mindset of it affecting you.

Today's workout seemed fine. My plan is to pay attention to how the next couple go. If everything is normal, then it was just a slightly off day. I need to remember I've been doing 5's for 9 weeks now and am getting close to RM's on some lifts.

Back