Actual testosterone dose

berserk

Here is a pasting from Schering's P.I. for Primoteston Depot 250
------------------------------------------------------------
PRIMOTESTON DEPOT 250
(Schering P/L)
Composition:
1 mL Primoteston Depot contains 250 mg testosterone enanthate (equivalent to approximately 180 mg testosterone), in oily solution.
------------------------------------------------------------
Now, if I had access to this drug and wanted to do an AAS cycle using 400mg of testosterone per week, which mg number per ampoule should I go by, 250mg or 180mg??
I'm guessing most would be using 250mg, since the drug is called Primoteston '250', but judging by the information leaflet, looks like they could they be short-dosing themselves?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (berserk @ Oct. 10 2004,9:30)]Now, if I had access to this drug and wanted to do an AAS cycle using 400mg of testosterone per week, which mg number per ampoule should I go by, 250mg or 180mg??
I'm guessing most would be using 250mg, since the drug is called Primoteston '250', but judging by the information leaflet, looks like they could they be short-dosing themselves?
The ethanate ester has weight which is calculated into the total dose. For instance 200mg of testosterone cypionate isn't 200mg of testosterone either because of the weight of the ester. You want to work off of the dose of actual testosterone not including the ester.

Thanks - now I wonder if most steroid users are regularly under dosing themselves by thinking a '250' ampoule is giving them 250mg of testosterone. There is a 28% difference between 250mg and 180mg , that is quite significant!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (berserk @ Oct. 11 2004,12:04)]Thanks - now I wonder if most steroid users are regularly under dosing themselves by thinking a '250' ampoule is giving them 250mg of testosterone. There is a 28% difference between 250mg and 180mg , that is quite significant!
Yes, some users are underdoseing themselves to some extent, however, the majority of users, IMO, are largly overdosing (over dosing in the sense of mg/wk). For the most part, if you read around, you will find most AAS users using upwards of 1000mg (1g) of Test a week for 16wks. This sort of abuse is not uncommon.

FYI: The normal (typical) dose of Test enan is 500mg a wk. I would not recommend doing less than that.

Back