After extensive search my 1AD/4AD cycle

GLAlexander

I have read as much as I can absorb concerning prohormones. I plan to go on the following cycle in the near future unless I hear some good recommendations to the contrary. I start my SD tomorrow and will start my cycle of 15's on Mar 24.

Apr 7
First week of 10's
Four workouts a week
300 mg a day of 1AD
600 mg a day of 4AD

Apr 14
Second week of 10's
Four workouts a week
400 mg a day of 1AD
600 mg a day of 4AD

Apr 21
First week of 5's
Four workouts a week
500 mg a day of 1AD
600 mg a day of 4AD

Apr 28
2nd week of 5's
Four workouts a week
600 mg a day of 1AD
600 mg a day of 4AD

May 5
3rd week of 5's
Three workouts a week/incorporate drop sets
300 mg a day of 6OXO
Restart creatine (I won't be taking creatine during my 1AD/4AD cycle)

May 12
4th week of 5's
Three workouts a week/incorporate drop sets
300 mg a day of 6OXO

I could use some help on the next step. This looks like a spot for SD, but since I am going on a four week cycle then I need to train for at least four weeks afterward to ensure my test levels are up again. I will continue with the 300 mg a day of the 6 OXO until I run out. Should I add another two weeks of 5's or go to 15's or 10's? I appreciate any insight and recommendations with this.

I would appreciate any feedback on this if possible. I am stuck on what to do for the time that would normally be for SD. That time frame would only be two weeks off cycle, and I thought I would need to continue working out to keep my test levels up.

My initial thoughts were to add an extra two weeks of 5's making this HST cycle 10 weeks long instead of 8. After reading other cycles it appears that my dosages are more on the conservative side, but for me that seems to be the most prudent approach. Does anyone think they are too conservative? Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Back