an littel help from some proff  :D

LittelD

i have done bodybuilding for 3 years, and i have just rised my training to ewry days in the week, that would mean that I do Biceps and triceps + back... and the other day Breast + back + legs... im doing all 10*3 with high wight... but now i just heard of HST, that sounds like an pretty nice program...

but i would like to know about HST will work for me.. im not an newb in bodybuilding. but im a big newb in HST... im in for take some protein and stuff like that, but dont know how to do it while I run HST?!?
and what will be bedst to get "BIG"  
tounge.gif
  HST or that im doing now ?

this is th information that i can give ur right now:

iam 19 years old
my wight is 89 kg.
my hight is 191 cm
not so fat
rock.gif

From DK
cool.gif

LittelD

Welcome aboard!

I suggest you do some reading for now, that will give you some insight as to what to do!

Go to FAQ section, download the FAQ-ebook and the "pimp my HST ebook and read those.

HST will work of course: for now just:

work out Rep Maximums for 15, 10 and 5 RM, then SD for at leasat 9 days (stop Friday and re-start following Monday after one week off) - very importnat if you want to see reasonable gains!
biggrin.gif

There are various program examples here including mine.

Basically stick to the main compound exercises:
Squats/Deadlifts or SLDL's/Bench and/or Dips/Chin ups and/or rows/military press and some form of abdmonial exercises.

Try out 3x week first and progress 10% (compounds) for each workout and 5% for iso's if you are using any.

Schemes:

15 RM - end with 65 - 70% of 1 RM
10 RM - end with 75 - 80% of 1 RM
5 RM - end with 85 - 90% of 1 RM
Negs - end with 100 - 110% of 1 RM

Avoid failure except for the last day of each two weeks and basically for the last rep in each exercise.

The above values are the targets for each two week micro-cycle, you will start with 6 x 5 or 10 % less and add on % each workout!

Good luck
biggrin.gif

Back