Anti - Estrogen after 1-Test cycle

Claudio

Hi

I've been sitting on a quantity of 1-test for nearly a year now and decided it will be time to use in the new year. But, I am aware of this supplement's androgenic potential and am taking precautions both to protect my hair and restore testosterone function after cessation of use.

On this last point, I am unsure of what to use post cycle - either Arimidex or Nolvadex. I can basically acquire any prescription drug in fact. If it helps my cycle will be relatively modest ( 4 weeks tops) and will be my first.

I am no expert, but I have used Arimidex in the past and I know it works well. .5mg ED would probably be more than enough. Since you can get anything, I would think that with a short cycle that what ever you use will be ok.

Steve

You said you started taking Nordiol yesterday right Steve? What are you taking for protection, if anything, from androgenic side-effect?

You said you've taken Arimidex before but you said this is your first PH/juice cycle. Did you take it for gyno, to increase endogenous test, or some other reason?

Yep, I started the Nordiol yesterday. I'm not taking anything for the possible side effects right now. The reason I went with Nordiol is the decreased risk of side effects. If I were doing a 1-test cycle things would be different.

I took the arimidex to both decrease endogenous estrogen and increase test while cutting last summer. I found it to work well althoughcare should be taken with it as it is very strong and you don't want to eliminate estrogen totally.

Steve

how do you figure that you will benefit from an anti-estrogen post cycle since 1-test is so suppressive of estrogen? if you use an anti-estrogen, it will likely have no effect, since they work on a negative feedback mechanism. if there is too much estrogen, the body lowers testosterone production, but anti-estrogens lower this estrogen to stimulate the hypothalamus to begin more LH production. if your estrogen is already low, the anti-estrogen will not work on this mechanism, and you won't see that great of a result. unless you stack your 1-test with 4-ad or another aromatising PH.

Back