Anybody heard of Swolecat, SGX, or SUP2???

nipponbiki

Hello,

I am trying to come back from a 6-month layoff. When I was working out last year, at first I tried cutting and then working out with MAX-OT principles, then discovered this site and tried a cycle of HST, which I liked.

I have been debating on whether to give this guy a try or not. People who sign up for his service seem to get great results, especially for his cut program. I was wondering if I could combine HST with whatever he says. He is a professional bodybuilder/trainer.

Although I asked him if it would be better to cut or bulk first and to compare the routines in his service to HST, he completely ignored my question and instead said

"As far as which route will get you to your goal quickest, I cannot say as I know nothing about you, your stature, how you look, how you respond to stimulus, etc. My programs are very effective in their training as well, so you will maximize lean mass preservation/gain on both programs.

Take the time you need to decide and I'll be here to assist should you ever wish to come aboard."

Here is the link to his website:

www.gotswole.com

Please help!!!

Back