Are leg exercises necessary?

Atm I go - chest, chins, rows, deads...chest first as I find w.grip chins stretch it a bit much if I do them first...then chins as they're heavier that rows, then rows, then deads...legs are always last for me now.

By doing deads last Jester, how do you find handling the load with your arms being pre fatigued. Do you feel as though your lower body is getting hit with an appropriate load?

Hey guys

Anyone got teh power hooks Pete Cisco advertises?

Having had a look at them they could seriously help one train, with quite a few different exercises!
wow.gif

Why is the deadlift so dang HARD
crazy.gif
:mad:
tounge.gif

I always feel that I am going to throw up or something after doing it, am I doing something wrong? I think its that internal pressure in the body cavity!

Pre fatigue doesn't get noticed. It's more noticable doing it the other way around - rows esp. if you've already done the deads.

I got those power hooks that Pete recommends...they could work, but I just can't get comfortable with them. It seems like the bar is gonna slip out of the hooks, and when you have a whole bunch of weight on the bar you don't want to have to worry about dropping it on your foot
crazy.gif

wwewrestlingguy

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]when you have a whole bunch of weight on the bar you don't want to have to worry about dropping it on your foot

Yah, not a good idea, so its more hype than anything else, is it? I honestly thought those things would work, would you say wraps are better or saffer?

Back