are studies worth

<div>
(Fausto @ Apr. 15 2008,8:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I mentioned guys like Tom Venuto and David Zinczenko, Crayg Balantine and a fe wothers are doing it with weights in a circuit like training scheme and getting results, that is not the same as ss on a bike...but man I am not in the mood for aguments
cool.gif
</div>
as have many others before them.

However, they are not specifically focussed on bbrs, but ratehr the normal population who has no aspiration of maximal size and minimal fat.

HIIT can work, SS can work, but it depends on the training program.

The main problem with true HIIT is that its highly demanding.

Dieting, while attempting to train heavy, while doing multiple HIIT workouts per week is a great recipie to fail, or get injured.

<div>
(Fausto @ Apr. 15 2008,2:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">...but man I am not in the mood for aguments
cool.gif
</div>
Nothing like a good argument to stimulate one's appetite before ripping into an 36 ounce Argentine steak, medium rare.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">BTW when i say bbrs i always mean natural bbrs. </div>

Good, because I am starting to get a real aversion to the guys who do juice
biggrin.gif
I actually think that only the guys who are natural are the real body builders, tweaking, building, and putting in some real hard work as opposed to just growing no matter what program you use!

The other day I was watching the Greg Valentino story...stupid! Simply stupid, ok I can't generalize either but most of the guys who do juice don't really use the grey matter that the creator gave them!

And I mean doing juice, not like many of theguys here, doing test because of age or lack of the hormone naturally that's medical not recreational!

I guess using SuperDrol for a cut puts me on the edge, huh? Heck, I don't think I have any hormones!
Aaron said: <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">The main problem with true HIIT is that its highly demanding. </div> He's the first I've seen to put out the truth there. I wonder if you guys realize that true HIIT requires an all out effort in the sprint part. It's not just &quot;go faster&quot; then cruise. My first attempts would only net me 4 or 5 one-minute sets before needing TWO minutes cruise. I never did make it to the full 15 minutes, as my Florida job ended and I broke training. Well, it was a good excuse to quit...

<div>
(Fausto @ Apr. 15 2008,8:55)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">BTW when i say bbrs i always mean natural bbrs. </div>

Good, because I am starting to get a real aversion to the guys who do juice
biggrin.gif
I actually think that only the guys who are natural are the real body builders, tweaking, building, and putting in some real hard work as opposed to just growing no matter what program you use!

The other day I was watching the Greg Valentino story...stupid! Simply stupid, ok I can't generalize either but most of the guys who do juice don't really use the grey matter that the creator gave them!

And I mean doing juice, not like many of theguys here, doing test because of age or lack of the hormone naturally that's medical not recreational!</div>
yeah the greg valentino documentary was shocking the stuff that guy did to himself. the only problem was the stuff he was injecting (synthol),oil) was nothing to do with steroids at all.

natural is the way to go, but genetics sometimes arent enough.aas arent a wonder drug, with incorrect use, you wont grow, you can develope sexual disfunction and other such problems.

as far as weight loss, ill stick to heavy weights and cardio on off days.

Back