Are we sure HST isn't best suited for AS users?

<div>
(Totentanz @ Sep. 27 2007,00:24)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Why don't you guys just do it and get it over with.</div>
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Martin Levac , I don't see anyone using HSt as a method and as a result looking like a bodybuilder on these forums.

There was one, long time ago ,username Blade from Norway, who said majority of his gains were from training HST style. He also admitted using steroids.

There is one, still promoting HSN HST as an image on this website ,Boris Kleine, who was (is?) considerably larger, and apparently used HSt principles. AAS assisted as well. Wondered what happened to him?

HST is hypertrophy specific training. At least the ones using the method since 2002 should have bodybuilder physiques.

I suspect the method is not applied well enough by them.

Same wtih me,by the way.

<div>
(bla @ Sep. 28 2007,12:04)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Martin Levac , I don't see anyone using HSt as a method and as a result looking like a bodybuilder on these forums.

There was one, long time ago ,username Blade from Norway, who said majority of his gains were from training HST style. He also admitted using steroids.

There is one, still promoting HSN HST as an image on this website ,Boris Kleine, who was (is?) considerably larger, and apparently used HSt principles. AAS assisted as well. Wondered what happened to him?

HST is hypertrophy specific training. At least the ones using the method since 2002 should have bodybuilder physiques.

Same wtih me,by the way.</div>
Most people, regardless of how they train, will never have &quot;bodybuilder physiques,&quot; for many reasons. I'm not sure why HST would be different in that respect.

Depends on what kind of bodybuilder physiques you mean, too. Do you mean the modern assisted bodybuilder look? Or the natural look? Big difference there.

<div>
(bla @ Sep. 28 2007,12:04)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Martin Levac , I don't see anyone using HSt as a method and as a result looking like a bodybuilder on these forums.

Same wtih me,by the way.</div>
Please note that I'm not the original poster nor did I ask for any opinion on the subject.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Most people, regardless of how they train, will never have &quot;bodybuilder physiques,&quot; for many reasons. I'm not sure why HST would be different in that respect. </div>
<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Depends on what kind of bodybuilder physiques you mean, too. Do you mean the modern assisted bodybuilder look? Or the natural look? Big difference there. </div>
Two extremely relevant observations. No real monsters here, nor anywhere else without assistance from the labs. MuscleNow was great for a while (until the joints caved) and DC, 5x5, and shock training were great for strength, but lent me nil for size, westside is obviously successful for those who can endure it and HST rocks on. But list your shortcomings, diet problems, scheduling and energy problems, genetics and life...and you'd be a robot without them.
I for one do not live in my gym.

<div>
(Martin Levac @ Sep. 26 2007,16:55)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Context.

Growth is not possible when in caloric deficit.

The contrary is:

Growth is possible when in caloric deficit.

Only one statement can be true. Within the context of this discussion, the first statement is true. Indeed, within the context of the subject being discussed on this forum and a multitude of other forums dedicated to hypertrophy training, the second statement can never be true. Training is not some magic phenomenon that allows us to grow even in a caloric deficit. No amount of research will make the laws of thermodynamics disappear.</div>
growing one compartment while another is reducing does not break the law of thermodynamics.

Back