Best tasting protein powder?

I prefer Optimum Nutrition Chocolate.

Also, allthewhey.com chocolate is very good and cheap too.

xahrx, which allthewhey.com protein are you referring to?

It looks to me like the main ones are hydrolized isolate, pure isolate, 20/30 blend, and blend. 20/30 blend and blend are the best deals, at $21 and $23, respectively.

Also, when looking for reviews of allthewhey.com's protein, I found this thread. Pretty much everyone says they taste good, although the blends taste better than the isolates. But in the last few pages of the thread people report having some ordering troubles from the site, as well as some inconsistency in the product. Personally, I'd wait a little while on them until they've got everything straightened out.

GNC pro performance protein is pretty nice too. never had such a smoooooth, creammy protein shake before :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (noobie @ May 16 2005,6:21)]never had such a smoooooth, creammy protein shake before :D
Then obviously you've never tried Freeze Dried Musk-ox Liver, pulverized to a fine powdery consistency, blended til satin smooth and creamy in whole unpastuerized wombat milk, huh?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ May 17 2005,3:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (noobie @ May 16 2005,6:21)]never had such a smoooooth, creammy protein shake before :D
Then obviously you've never tried Freeze Dried Musk-ox Liver, pulverized to a fine powdery consistency, blended til satin smooth and creamy in whole unpastuerized wombat milk, huh?
Eh, I have, and it wasn't all that smooth and creamy. :confused:

I`ll throw in my two cents here:

ON Chocolate - Very Good tasting chocolate. Perfectly fine with water but much better w/ milk. I still order this.

ON Choc. Mint - Better than their chocolate in my opinion. I still order this.

Dymatize Elite Butter Toffee - This stuff tastes so good it`s crazy. If you have a sweet tooth, mix w/milk and you`ll be in heaven. Mixes pretty well. I still order this.

All the whey Vanilla - Not very good in water although it does mix easily which doesn`t make up for the failings in flavor unfortunately. Is probably better in milk but I wasn`t drinking milk at the time so can`t comment. It`s drinkable, but I wouldn`t order it again. Allthewhey has some of the cheapest prices out there for bulk whey so I`m not giving up on them yet. I plan to try their chocolate soon. Chocolate is one of those flavors that is really hard to screw up.

Another vote for ON chocolate. Way better than the strawberry IMHO. I sometimes wonder if it really has protein or it's just chocolate milk.

Has anyone tried ON tropical punch ?

Back