Blood Test

standndeliver

My test level came back very low; started Androgel today. Will see an endocrinologist in 2 weeks.
Anyway, here's the deal: I started HST 6 weeks ago and even with an absurdly low test level, I started to harden up (testament to HST). Now I feel burned out, and am facing the post 5's.
Question: can I go back to the 15's, which my body liked, or should I tough it out and do the post 5's? You guys are the experts and I will follow your input to the letter.
Thank you, everyone! (BTW: score=146, shld be 240-950 ng/dl. I am 50 yrs, and too dang fat too mention! Forgot to get the free test ratio also -- next time)

If your cycle is properly set up you should be able to finish it so I assume it's your low test or weight schedule. Personally
it only happened to me once and I immediately took my SD and re evaluated my routine etc that's what I would recommend. My volume was a little too high. Who knows maybe it is just the low test and if so take a break and you'll be breaking records in no time. All the best
:)

Do either one Stand. You are already taken the most important step.
worship.gif

Thanks guys! My wife is having total knee replacement in 8 days, so I will do one week of post-5's, then do the SD while all that is going on.
The Androgel is interesting. You rub it on your shoulders, arms, or abs. On the 2 days so far I've used, I've started to feel better (probably placebo effect for now). The alternative was to get a shot every 2 weeks for the rest of my life -- not something to look forward to. I was really shocked by the low score.
On to the post 5's .... :)

Besides the inconvenience of the shots every two weeks, you get highs and lows with your T levels which can lead to tiredness like depression. Good choice with the AndroGel.
worship.gif
Hope your wife recovers fast.

Back