Bodyfat and HST

he he he, hey man, thanks, I'll take a look ... but do you know??... I doubt somebody is more psycho about counting calories in and calories out than me..... I've got the whole world of gadgets... read... softwares and polar watches..... even when going to the toilet I wear the watch and the transmitter, he he he... in fact, my wife even at night just before the romantic scene asks me... hey, where is your transmitter, he he he... I wonder what is that magic thing that colby uses is.... I mean, what the calorie balance is... a deficit ??... a superavit ??..... of how much....

No, no gadget...he, he, he ,he.

I think he just checks his calories well and uses a normal Excel worksheet.

Hombre, que estas aciendo con lo pollar watch en la cama?

Solamiente com mucha loucura puede um hombre usar tal cosa a tal momiento!

he he he, I was just exagerating.... Fausto, and the rest of the guys actually, if you are interested you can use this software for free during 30 days this softwarehttp://www.x3msoftware.com/
I think it is very very good, it is not a pain in the neck because you can input the data very easily and copy your meals, etc.... give it a try and you may buy it too.

HS.... I think we can declare spanish the official HST language...... so, Bryan had better taking some spanish lessons in order to look into what we write here, he he he
biggrin.gif

Back