breaks down connective tissue?

Andy741

Does anyone know of a supplement that may break down the protective connective tissue? I think I asked this before, but nobody responded. It seems this supplement would be the golden key for HST: "The optimum time for training is when the deconditioned muscle has retained the additional myonuclei from previous training, but has lost enough of the protective connective tissue to allow growth promoting microtrauma. HST takes into account this need to apply the growth stimulus when the muscle is most receptive. We call this Strategic Deconditioning."

quoted from here: http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/hst_artcls_stratdecon.html

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy741 @ Dec. 05 2003,12:57)]Does anyone know of a supplement that may break down the protective connective tissue? I think I asked this before, but nobody responded. It seems this supplement would be the golden key for HST: "The optimum time for training is when the deconditioned muscle has retained the additional myonuclei from previous training, but has lost enough of the protective connective tissue to allow growth promoting microtrauma. HST takes into account this need to apply the growth stimulus when the muscle is most receptive. We call this Strategic Deconditioning."
quoted from here: http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/hst_artcls_stratdecon.html
i think the problem is that it would have to only break down connective tissue in muscle. otherwise you will destroy your tendons and ligaments.

anabolic/androgenic steroids increase sensitivity to loading, so you can call that a constant 'sd'.

It is the plasma mebrane which holds the key .There is some evidence showing that plasamamembrane damage is essential inorder to release the growth factors which can cause satellite cell activation.It is supposed that it is the the loss of dystrophin glycoprotein complex(one possible reason) from muscle sarcolemma in Duchenne muscular Dystrophy, which makes the muscle greatly suseptible to mechanical injury and in yurn cause muscle wasting.I felt it was kind of funny, as out there people are trying hard to find a cure to prevent this muscle damage whereas here we all are trying hard to cause this very same muscle damage.:)-
Anoop :)

Back