Bryan Haycock"s current routine

simoncar71

Bryan, we have an example of your routine in the FAQ's but I'm sure many people would want to know what your current routine is. There has been many posts about how to tinker with HST to customise it for certain individuals and I was wondering if you have tried adopting any new methods? Ie loaded stretches, clustering, drop sets, etc . Please enlighten the masses!!!!!!!! Could you please post the exercises you do, the reps and sets, length of cycle, length of SD etc. Eagerly anticipating your response. :)

bump!! I want to keep this on page 1. I'm sure every member of this forum would love to see what "the man" is doing.
worship.gif

Simon

Although I cannot say I am not curious to see it, :) I don't exspect that the BOSS will have a much diffrent scenario to offer us as he has splashed all his intentions all over this forum and website
laugh.gif

Therefore he should be doing what most of us do, yah...ok...he might have some good tweeks here and there but that is about all and...that is personal...meaning that it will vary from one to another.
tounge.gif

So what he might be doing, is not necessarilly what all of us should be doing (when it comes to tweaking that is) as we are all made differently :D

But then again I'll agree with you and say I am sure he cabn add insight to our already growing knowledge! After all he does rub shoulders with the gurus
happy.gif

Ciao

I would like to see his current routine One More Rep, as the routine in the FAQ'S is over 2 years old. I realise Bryans current routine is not for everyone to follow as we have to determine that ourselves based on the HST principles........but I would love to see what he is doing now as far as exercises, am/pm splits, frequency, sets and reps, posible tweaks he has tried ie loaded stretches, clustering etc. Just be interesting to see what the developer of HST is doing right now and maybe some of the things he may have experimented with in the last 2 years!!

If you too would like to see Bryans current routine give this a bump to keep it on the front page so he gets a chance to read and reply!!

It probably hasn't changed much.

Lift HST, eat, SD, repeat . . .

As much as we discuss stuff like pulsing, loaded stretches, clusters etc etc (and I love finding out about all these techniques), I get the gut feeling that Bryan prob. has a fairly simple routine, (slightly higher frequency than vanilla HST aside).

There's a post somewhere, maybe in the FAQs in which he stresses about sticking to the basics.

Your routine doesn't really matter much. All that really matters is that you are following the HST principles of progressive load, higher frequency and strategic deconditioning. You could get away with a routine that has as few as four different exercises and still grow, as long as you eat properly.

You know most HST routines don't vary all that much from person to person. I see enough routines posted while reading here where I look at it and think "hmm, that looks pretty similar to mine, aside from exercise a and b, where I use c and d instead."
I imagine Bryan's current routine would be fairly similar as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (simoncar71 @ July 05 2005,11:21)]I would like to see his current routine One More Rep, as the routine in the FAQ'S is over 2 years old. I realise Bryans current routine is not for everyone to follow as we have to determine that ourselves based on the HST principles........but I would love to see what he is doing now as far as exercises, am/pm splits, frequency, sets and reps, posible tweaks he has tried ie loaded stretches, clustering etc. Just be interesting to see what the developer of HST is doing right now and maybe some of the things he may have experimented with in the last 2 years!!
If you too would like to see Bryans current routine give this a bump to keep it on the front page so he gets a chance to read and reply!!

i understand, i'd like to see his current routine as well, mind you i don't imagine it's much different.

Maybe we'll luck out!

I think that Bryan now uses the Tony Little Super Duper Swinging Swaying Abcerciser 3X per week except he ups the frequency to 4X during weeks that contain 8 days.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back