building muscle and striping fat

Why, tha same thing as supplements, Mor! "I've spent my money on this placebo, therefore I must be bigger, stronger and leaner!"
laugh.gif

I always wondered what I'd be like if I had a cook, a dietician, a trainer, lots of money and no job (no worries) and all the gym equipment I wanted. My guess? Probably not much bigger.

OTOH, if you had a dude like DiPasquale, Charles Glass, Aceto or the late great Duchaine handling your drugs witout the dietetitians, cooks and really advanced body fuel preference analysis stuff, i think you`d most certainly be a bit bigger...but drugs R bad!
smile.gif

<div>
(Morgoth the Dark Enemy @ Mar. 28 2007,04:14)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What I`m trying to say is that it`s bullshit to assume that one can find an all encompasing equation for these kinds of things, and that the authors of that article are cocksuckers trying to sell some snake oilish stuff
smile.gif
</div>
I also think that sometimes we lifters tend to over-complicate the simple.

The basics of muscle gain and fat loss have not changed all that drastically in the last 30 years. Human kind produced many a bodybuilding monolith long before the likes of these folks, and will continue to do so long after.

Back