bulking and clothes

lol, I wish I had this problem fitting into a large t-shirt. I used to wear mediums though which were loose on me and now I they are pretty tight, so at least I've been making some gains.

How do you guys solve the problem of the scrunch up if you are wearing jeans with a waist size that is significantly larger than your actual size?

I have a 31" waist and most 31/32s hug my nuts way too much, going up to a 34 and up helps that problem but then I have to tighten the belt real tight and the jeans crunch up and look like ****. I generally tuck my shirt in when I'm at work.

I've given up. I hate life.

Hoss, you bulk until you have pants that fit tight in the waist, but are loose from there down!
laugh.gif

Around Atlanta, we see the occasional BBer on the street, and he is usually wearing workout baggy's. I think that stinks as a fashion statement, but I can appreciate it if you can't fit into jeans anymore. I wish I had that problem myself!
I've always worn jeans; can't stand the flimsy feel of dress slacks or anything that resembles pajamas.

Just bought new jeans and khaki shorts once again. The cut was pretty normal, so I had to go with a 38 waist... ughh... thighs > waist

Back