Bullseye aims for bullseye

Just tried my old bodyfat caliper. Changed batteries and now it's in mint condition
smile.gif

I took several measurements and they were in the range 10-12% bodyfat. Great!
I'm improving big time since the start of my eatingplan and HST-cycles 27 april.
When I started I measured my bodyfat with a usual scale. On that scale I had a bodyfat at 19.3% 27 april. I guess I must have been a bit lower cause it seems a little too good to be true going down so low so quick.

Well it's a great improvement nonetheless!

Carb-load day and both training and football scheduled at the same day. Not very bright, but football is too much fun to skip.

I'll add some red wine and bread for my pasta on this evenings carb-load. I also bought two new pastasauces with ricotta and parmesancheese, so carb-loading will be special this time!  
cool.gif

Had to quit playing football after 3 minutes. My quadriceps hurt and felt overtrained. I could do light jogging, but when I tried to run or even put some pressure on either of my legs the pain came like a gunshot. This week I'll do my last 5s, so my second HST-cycle this year will soon be over. I have to skip legs this week though to rest them.

Friday and midsummer. Me and my wife will arrange the food at the "party". Pretty smart choice for me since I want to eat low-carb today. I'll stay a little extra low during the day so I can indulge some red whine later in the evening.

I've only had time to workout one time this week. There will be an opportunity for a second workout on sunday (the same day as I play football) and I think I'll take it. I've spared my legs the whole week so hopefully they're back on track on Sunday.

My eating plan is still working like a charm. I've become so experienced that I don't have to count carbs anymore. Just quick estimations. Yesterday I received a jar of Stevia and tried it in my "yogurt, proteinpowder and berries-mix" with great outcome!

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Stevia?  Is that some dairy substance with the pro-biotic in it?</div>

I use it as a substitute to sugar.  It's about 200-300 times sweeter than sugar and it creates an intense effect upon the taste buds without raising blood sugar levels.
It has been used in Asia a very long time.

Here's a little info about Stevia: http://www.stevia.net/

Two glasses of red whine and I was blurry. Wow! I'm not used to drinking anymore. My body seemed confused, like it didn't know what to do with this strange substance
biggrin.gif

Midsummer was great and now I long for tomorrows workout. The last workout on this HST-cycle and I'm very pleased with the results. After my SD I will start another workout taylormade for my eating plan. Geared towards optimal health more than hypertrophy, but still with some of HST's principles built in to it. I'll explain my new routine more in detail later.

My second HST-cycle has come to an end. *Fireworks spread the sky*

Still sore in my legs so the SD will come in handy. I was able to play football for about an hour before my leg pain came back.

Just a quick note in my log. Still enjoying my SD. I kind of couldn't resist my urge for &quot;underhand chin ups&quot; though when I saw a bar at a playground. 18 reps with good control! I decided to go for 20 reps before the summer ends. Not during my SD though.

Eating plan is working like a charm. I will make an exception this weekend when my wifes parents are celebrating their 60th birthday. The weekend will be crazy. Lot's of cookies, cakes, beer, whine, pizza etc...well not healthy stuff to say the least.

On monday I will get back on track again after two days of intense bulking
laugh.gif

Wow! Back on my eating plan again.
I really went nuts during the weekend. Pizza for lunch both days and cookies and candy in between. Beer and whine was the main fluid supply
smile.gif

Feels good to be back on my healthy path again. It sure was great and tasty to indulge all the trash I did, but two days is enough. My week of SD is has come to an end too. Legs feels ok again.

Tomorrow I'll start my new workout-schedule called HIE (Hormonally intelligent exercise).

Back