Bullseye aims for bullseye

bullseye,
do you play chess online? if so, what's your elo? I'm fearfactory1 @ gameknot.com

<div>
(fearfactory @ May 06 2008,9:41)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">bullseye,
do you play chess online?  if so, what's your elo?  I'm fearfactory1 @ gameknot.com</div>
Fearfactory, yes I do! But not at Gameknot, but I can create an account so we can play.

It's wednesday and that means CARB-LOAD!!!
Pretty bloeated right now after consuming about 400grams of carbs in my last two sittings  
mad.gif

<div>
(bullseye @ May 07 2008,2:59)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Pretty bloeated right now after consuming about 400grams of carbs in my last to sittings</div>
Bloated? Heck, 400 calories is only a coupla pieces of pie...  
biggrin.gif

Why is it, when you want to take in calories, it seems so hard to do. Then, when you want to avoid them, it's as though they are hiding behind every bite!  
sad.gif

I'm back and posting again. I became father of a beautiful little girl last thursday so I've been occupied trying to learn all the new stuff about being a father
biggrin.gif

My second week of macronutrient cycling started yesterday and so far everything is just great. I had to plan and prepare my meals for the days(4) at the hospital with my child, so my eatingplan was tested pretty hard....but I managed to stay on it with some improvising
smile.gif

Today I'll start my HST-cycle after two weeks of SD. My body feels fired up and ready for some intense pumping(sundays carb-load filled my glycogen stores). 15s here I come!

Hey Bullseye, many congratulations! The birth of my lad was the most emotional day of my life – truly a miraculous and never-to-forget experience. Hope your little lady is doing well. All the very best.

Have a good cycle too!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(electric @ May 08 2008,10:42)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">TR, 400 grams of carbs is 1600 calories  
wow.gif
</div>
electric: You're right, of course. Better have a coupla more pieces of pie...
smile.gif

Bullseye: Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. She will change your life.

Yesterdays carb-load came out well. I focused mainly on whole wheat pasta and added some pasta sauce. The second carb-load meal for that evening contained the same food and I finished with an apple to get some vitamins and minerals.

I have high expectations on todays workout since my carb-load felt so good. Today it's my B-workout-routine so I'm curious of how my legs and back will handle deadlifts....they're already a little sore from Tuesdays squats
tounge.gif

I have already prepared my post workout-drink containing protein powder and some oliveoil. I might experiment later on and add peanutbutter or a tablespoon of whipped cream. Not really necessary, but it might spruce it up a bit
biggrin.gif

Back from training! Second workout of 15s. I had lots of energy working out. Deadlifts worked like a charm and I really enjoyed doing close grip cable rows. Ditched abs this workout. I'm thinking of doing abs only on my A-routine since I don't think it's really necessary to do abs three times a week. I haven't decided yet if I'll keep calf raise or skip it. The simpler the better.

Over and out!

<div>
(bullseye @ May 15 2008,10:59)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">The simpler the better.</div>
Bingo!

I've forgotten to name the supplements I use. Well, here they are:

*PeptiPower Whey protein chocolate
*Solaray Spektro Multivitamin
*C-500 Complex Vitamin C

That accompanied with my eatingplan is....SUCCESS!
wink.gif

Todays workout felt good. I even added one set of pullups(palms facing towards me) just for the heck of it. Wanted to feel my biceps work a little more. Nice to be able to squeeze an extra exercise in the routine whenever I want. My workout consists of only 5-6 exercises per workout so there's plenty of room for an extra set or two.

Tomorrow it's time for carb-load again!
tounge.gif

Today I did some wind sprints. Holy cow! Almost died out there. My calfes were on the brink of cramping. Fortunately I had lots of water with me. Guess my joggingspeed was a bit high between my sprinting because I almost puked afterwards. I did my wind sprints on a track and field-arena and Swedens leading pole-vault trainer was there so I might have put some extra effort into my training because of that. Don't think he was too impressed anyways, since he didn't asked me to join in on the Olympics later this summer
smile.gif

This is how my windsprints were done:
30 seconds full sprint, 90 seconds jogging, 30 seconds full sprint...and so on for 6 sets.

Yesterdays training went well. I had some problems with my deadlifts though. So darn heavy and I'm only on my 15s. Skipped calf raise because my calfes were so sore after my wind sprints the day before.

Today is carb-load day and I've bought fiberrich spelt pasta and two cans of pastasauce with basil and garlic taste.
Just figured out a tasty dessert too. Plain yoghurt flavoured with my peptipower whey chocolate...I think it would be a tasty pudding...or at least hope so
biggrin.gif

Might be back later with soe words after my carb-load tonight if I'm not to bloated. Have to watch the Champions League final too! The perfect companion to a heavy carb-load meal.

I think I'll post some new stats too. My fat percentage has gone down south already.

Tried plain yogurt flavored with my peptipower whey chocolate as a preworkout-meal today and it tasted great. Reached my 15s max for my a-routine today. Bench and standing military press were really hard. I had to take a short break to finish off the benching.

I think it's my newborn daughter who keeps my up at night that makes me pretty tired during the days. I'll get use to it sooner or later.

Yesterdays carb-load was huge. I ate and watched the champions league final at the same time. Soccer at it's best! United managed to get the win, since Terry slipped when trying to score a winning penalty for Chelsea. Ronaldo missed one for united earlier that gave Terry a golden chance. Penalties went on and finally Van der Saar saved Anelkas penalty and became a hero.

<div>
(bullseye @ May 21 2008,4:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yesterdays training went well. I had some problems with my deadlifts though. So darn heavy and I'm only on my 15s.</div>Deadlifts are hard during the 15's. You'll find they actually seem easier during the 10's.<div>
(bullseye @ May 21 2008,6:47)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think it's my newborn daughter who keeps my up at night that makes me pretty tired during the days. I'll get use to it sooner or later.</div>That'll get better after about 20 years or so...
sad.gif

<div>
(bullseye @ May 21 2008,6:47)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Soccer at it's best!</div>ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Back