cardio

thaiboxer

Hi guys i just finished my first HST routine and im in my resting week right now, but i dont want to just do nothing and sit back so i was wondering if i could do cardio ?
I asked at the gym and they said that it is beter to do cardio than doing nothing at all but then again they dont know about HST so i would like some answer from you guys

Read these Cardio and SD threads
thumbs-up.gif

ok, so some say do nothing at all some say do a little bit of cardio at a moderate rate.
But my problem is that i have read a text about cardio that says that short but high intensity cardio is beter because you dont lose muscle as much as moderate long cardio and you lose lots of fat, and i gained a couple of kg of fat while eating alot during my training period. So now i want to keep muscle and lose as much fat as posible in the 9 days of sd. Im doing nothing else in the sd period so i thought 15 minutes of intense cardio could not ruin it.

Problem is that intense cardio won't allow you to fully decondition. Also, it's not a great idea to try and lose weight during SD, you'll probably lose muscle too. Just suck it up and lie on the couch!
laugh.gif

Back