Complete Linear Progression

Just an update. So far, the bicep sets have come down in reps almost to match my HST sets of 6. But my squats, I'm still managing 20 reps at 310 lbs. now...with a few deep gasps between some rep clusters. I feel like it's time to drop some of the reps since I'm beginning to fail running thru the set. Sure has me gasping at the end!

Update:
The quadwork is in the 14-16 rep range at 340 or so now, while I'm in my fives, and I'm showing some signs of slowing down in the rest of the body. Beginning weight: 165. No leg growth over 1/4", but they look good.
The bicep work had to be cut off with triceps and anything too foofoo, because of time limitations on my workout days. No appreciable growth there either.

I'm not saying that these methods were wrong or not, because I know my GH is low and my free test isn't anything to brag about. And I'm only eating slightly over maintenance, so this experiment may be repeated in the future.

New Plan: I'm going to cut a few pounds (inches) and deload pretty soon - then do a 5x5 madcow cycle. Just wanted to put this update in here in case someone was not seeing any of the other threads I posted in.
High hopes for 5x5, at least for an inspirational change. Hope my joints take it!

I'm bouncing daily between 202 to 207. Bodyfat I dunno, over 15%. I've been in better shape as far as these stats go, but not much. (209 @ 14-15%)

I wound up at an average of 204-1/2 lbs. and hit the wall, so went into deload. The legs and bi's didn't really respond to the experiment. My hopes (or fears) are for the 5x5 routine next, since it's a strength routine, I'll hope to hit some large numbers near the end of it and perhaps attain some more growth from that. Sad. I really thought the 20 rep squats woulda done it! Dang legs.

Back