consective cycles

blisnut

I want to hear how many consecutive HST cycles people have run here in a row. Dont want to know results, just how long you have kept with HST without utilizing another method.

I've been doing HST for a little over a year. I've done 5x5 as well, but it still follows HST's principles, so basically it was just a high volume HST cycle. I did UD2.0 for a brief stint while dieting, but for mass, HST has been it.

About a year and half...or I guess now.

I may vary some things here and there...but its always been HST principals..with load, frequency, and full body.

I've been using HST since I discovered it last October, so that's only 7 months ago. I am now on my fourth cycle. As things stand now, I see no need to change to anything else. I can pick and choose any exercises I want and if any new scientific discoveries come along they can be incorporated into the principles.

I will try some Max-Stim stuff at some point but that pretty much adheres to HST principles anyway. SD is the thing that causes perhaps the most controversy. I like it though. It keeps me fresh and keen to get back in the gym again.

Almost a full year of HST, I am at the end of my 15's of my 5th cycle. I plan on trying out the 912 cycle at the end of July/beginning of August. After a vacation, I will try 5 x 5 to boost my strength, then dive into another regular HST cycle at a slow bulk.

Back