Crap I am really sick...What to do?

Spyke

Guys, today was supposed to be the last day of my 5's and next week I am due to start negs. This cycle has been 2 week microcycles of 15, 10, 8 and all but the last day of 5's.

I added the 8's because I wanted to try to SD over xmas. Last night I got the flu real bad, throwing up and everything else. I have been in bed all day, I ache all over and feel real weak. When i get the flu every couple years it seem to hit me extra hard. One year I even was admitted to the hospital because of it.

Its gonna take me a while to get my strength back. Should I just take off all next week and use it as a 12 day sd then start a new cycle beginning with 10's? I gotta get back to bed writing this wiped me out
sad.gif

Sorry to hear that!

Similar thing happened to me back in September. I was at the last day of my 5s and sprained my thumb real bad. I used the recovery time as SD. I tried to start another cycle after that and jacked up my shoulder.. and bought a condo. So, I haven't gotten back into a full cycle yet :-( Hopefully you have better luck that I did jumping back into it. More importantly, get some rest and get better... then take it from there.

Take it easy

thats what I love about HST. In the old days if I got sick and missed two weeks--- I would feel like a total failure. I would almost want to quit. But with HST you just say well S**t happens, this will be my SD and the 15s will be a great way to ease back into my next cycle. You bearly miss a beat.

get well soon, Bob ;)

Back