creatine loading

ratty

Right guys

Im going to start using creatine, but i don't want to be ripped off by taking half of it in the loading week (which is often advocated on the side of the tub).

You guys who have used creatine for a long time, can you tell me what your recommendations are for the loading phase and maintenance phase as i want to experience the benefits of creatine as asap.

maintenance is usually 5gms daily which is a teaspoon, but loading im not sure, thanks for your help.

I never bother with loading either. When I start a cycle I start taking 5g creatine daily. By the end of the first mesocycle (ie. after two weeks) I suspect all creatine stores are topped up ready for the heavier part of the cycle. I stop taking creatine during SD.

Right guys

Im going to start using creatine, but i don't want to be ripped off by taking half of it in the loading week (which is often advocated on the side of the tub).

You guys who have used creatine for a long time, can you tell me what your recommendations are for the loading phase and maintenance phase as i want to experience the benefits of creatine as asap.

maintenance is usually 5gms daily which is a teaspoon, but loading im not sure, thanks for your help.

Dont bother loading or cycling creatine mate

Loading and cycling Creatine is not necessary. Take 5 grams a day ( make sure creatine is fully dissolved in water before consuming ) if you want to cycke creatine you would have to wait approx 30 days for you to return to normal levels. For good mixing and dissolving use micronized creatine. One more thing to note is to check for the Creapure logo, this means you are getting a high quality creatine.

It makes it easier for the body to absorb it and also can help with stomach problems. for some good info on creatine check out Will Brinks website.

Back