creatine verses v12

iceman0625

I have both but I am only taking one of these at the present time. Would it be helpful for me to take both or is that dangerous/wastefull?

Can you show me proof that v12 is better than creatine monohydrate? I would love to see that study.....

maybe you were reading from a site that actually sells it. no doubt they'll tell you it's better. :D just stick to ordinary creatine like baby a said. v12 is too pricey.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (skinnyman @ Feb. 28 2005,7:35)]maybe you were reading from a site that actually sells it. no doubt they'll tell you it's better. :D just stick to ordinary creatine like baby a said. v12 is too pricey.
They're different products. Some people don't respond well to straight creatine monohydrate....myself included. I also didn't care for the loading phase or the water weight which is typical with it. No loading with V12, better pumps, and you don't take on water weight.

V12 may be pricey...but it's a better option for some. That said CEE is probably the best new product on the market.

I think you're buying into the marketing hype a little too much. For one thing, loading isn't necessary with creatine monohydrate and most people I know don't do it. Secondly, if you don't take on water-weight, you aren't getting creatine in your muscles! The goal of any creatine product is to increase creatine-phosphate levels in the muscle, which will always require more water in the muscle. Sounds like your V-12 isn't doing the job.

Back