Creatine

<div>
(Spyke @ Jun. 13 2006,04:25)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I really don't think taking it right before a workout is gonna matter much, it is all in your head.</div>
Yeh, its about being saturated. So taking it the day before isnt going to make much difference.

the only reason why i started using creatine in my workouts is because i ran out of my shake before a workout, so i asked my friend that i lift with to make me one. we lifted and i had a much better lift then normal and joked i was going to use drink his shake more often and he told me how to make it and low and behold, he used creatine without me knowing.

i think it all depends on your own body if you get the boost or not, i can feel a difference if i drink a can of soda(because i almost never drink soda, cant remember the last time). i guess my body is more reative to certain chemicals and that could be why i see gains with creatine like some people do with other people see nothing at all.

Not to beat a dead horse here but there is no way that your first time taking creatine just before a workout will have any impact. Creatine basically hydrates the muscles a little more then is normal. It takes several days for the hydration to actually take effect.

That being said, you had some great workouts. Who cares if it is all in your head. Good luck!

no no no i dont mean i lifted and i saw myself in the mirror and was like whoa look at that muscle, i mean i felt more awake and able... of course now about 4 months after i have been on it have have better stamina then the first time taking it and definition.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I really don't think taking it right before a workout is gonna matter much, it is all in your head. Reminds me of a guy on the HRT board who claimed he had such a pump going and he thought his skin was gonna rip open because he just did his first injection of hgh the day before. It takes at least 3 months to &quot;feel&quot; the effects of hgh. LOL</div>
Ah, the good old placebo effect and the power of the mind. A killer combination!
biggrin.gif

I reckon that for me creatine had the most pronounced effect with the 15s. I started taking the stuff at the start of my first cycle and found that by the end of the second week I easily surpassed my previous 15RMs. Then I misread a weight from my log and used my 10RM weight for my 15RM weight in bench. I made 14 reps and was cheesed until I discovered my error!

I dread to think how 15s would feel if I had to stop taking creatine. Might try it just to see.
smile.gif

<div>
(Lol @ Jun. 13 2006,20:33)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I reckon that for me creatine had the most pronounced effect with the 15s. I started taking the stuff at the start of my first cycle and found that by the end of the second week I easily surpassed my previous 15RMs. Then I misread a weight from my log and used my 10RM weight for my 15RM weight in bench. I made 14 reps and was cheesed until I discovered my error!

I dread to think how 15s would feel if I had to stop taking creatine. Might try it just to see.
smile.gif
</div>
I think I remember you posting that on the forum awhile ago ! haha

Back