Critique/Input/Advice

psycho

I just finished up a 2nd bulk cycle where I went from 176 to 185, and I put on too much fat, I'm 6'.  I was using fitday and getting about 2800 calories, 200+ grams of protein, 70g fat, and almost 300g of carbs.  I was lifting 4 days a week mon(am), tues(pm), thur(am), and fri(pm).  My w/o consisted of: Chins, Inc DB, Low Cable Rows, Dips, Leg Press, SLDL, Upright Row, BB Curl, BB Tri Ext, Donkey Calf raises.
I did 2 sets for each exercise, and 3 for calfs since they are a weak point.  W/O tended to last between 1h and 1h15m
The supps I used were:
Met-Rx Long range whey Prew/o with 2/3 cup frozen
Blueberries
2 servings of Xtend during w/o
2 serving of powerade and 1 scoop ON whey post w/o
SAN Blaze 3 caps a day
Multi
Fish Oil 4 caps/day
For my next HST cycle I'd like to try to recomp by reducing body fat %.  I have enclosed pictures as well as my proposed plan, but I'd really like to hear any advice you guys may have.
I was going to lift M,T,TH, F and on W, S do HIIT or 20min of moderate cardio.
Exercises would be:
Chins
Inc DB
DB Row
DB shoulder press
Dips
Squats
SLDL
Donkey Calfs
w/ arms only twice a week.
Not sure how many sets I should do, but I want to cut down on w/o length to manage cortisol a little better.(I am dropping the Blaze).  Will 1 set per w/o be suffiecient?

Okay, I am not so great at posting/resizing Pics, but I have more and once I figure out how to resize them so they will be allowed on the site i'll get them posted.

Back