Critique my diet plan please

cobain67

I am currently in my first week of 15s in my HST cycle, so my week looks as follows:

Monday: HST
Tuesday: 30 Minutes cardio
Wednesday: HST
Thursday: 30 Minutes cardio
Friday: HST
Sat/Sun: Off

I am 6'2" 140lbs and am aiming to add lean body-mass and maximize my gains during my cycle. Could you please let me know your thoughts on my current diet plan? I will be consuming 2500 calories/day.

Meal #1 - 9:30am

1/2c oatmeal
5 egg whites/1 yolk
1/2 scoop ON Whey
1 Green Apple

Meal #2 - 11:30am

Tuna Sandwich
- 2 slices Ezekiel bread
- 1 can of tuna

Meal #3 - 1:30pm

8oz. Chicken
3/4c basmati rice
1c broccoli

Meal #4 - 4
wow.gif
0pm

Chicken Sandwich
- 2 slices Ezekiel bread
- 1 can of chicken

*Workout*

Meal #5 - 6
wow.gif
0pm

1 scoop ON Whey

Meal #6 - 7
wow.gif
0pm

8oz. Chicken Breast
3/4c basmati rice
1c broccoli

Meal #7 - 9
wow.gif
0pm

1c cottage cheese

Thanks ;)

1. add muscles while leaning out is very very very difficult - not to say impossible at the same time - except for
beginners
athlets who had a long break
aas users
100 % mesomorphs...
so to give critics about your diet plan please tell:
your exact goals - do you want to add muscle or loose fat? what is your goal that you want to reach when (exact wheight in how many weeks....)
you should also write down macronutrition ratios

I would add a pre/post workout shake as describe in the article section

moreover your carb ratio looks a little bit low for bulking? what genetic type are you? how does your body react on carbs?

I am aiming for approximately a 10lb increase in my weight by the end of my HST cycle (I am currently in the 1st week of 15s) I don't really do too much right now, due to the fact that it is summer and I am stuck at home
sad.gif
so that is why my carb intake is lower than normal. I mainly just want 10 lean pounds added in 8 weeks, so that would leave me at 150lbs with 8% BF. Is this a reasonable goal? :confused:

not necessarily from carbs but you need definitly a calorie surpluss...moreover you cant add 10lb lean mass and thats it...you can maybe add 15 pounds from which 10 is lean and 5 is fat and thats a good cut...

the other question is also if you use aas/ph?

you need to gain 1.25 pounds per week on lean mass, thats around 1.5-1.75 lbs mass I think thats possible...

to your diet in generell:

first meal at 9:30 is to late in my opinion - compared to 2 meals from 6-9...I'd try to have a meal frequenzy of every 2.5-3.5 h

I'd add a pre/post workout shake bevor and after workout - with carbs and protein as described in the article section - I think you workout a lot easier if you eat just something light bevor workout

If you wanted to lean out you would have to create a calorie defizit and do more cardio...

I would cancel the bread...and eat instead potatos

if you want to avoid gaining fat as much as possible - try to eat starchy carbs in the morning and early afternoon and fibrous carbs afterwards...try not to eat carbs in the evening at all...

how high your carb intake should be depends on your genetic type and personal experiences...but for bulking, try to have a carb in take from 50-55 % if you have porblems with them and 55-65 if not...

Back