Cutting - HST & V-diet?

<div>
(soflsun @ Dec. 11 2007,01:06)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Get in my belly.</div>
Neat coincidence, that's the diet I'm currently on.

<div>
(quadancer @ Dec. 11 2007,07:00)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Good for you TR. Zguy, if you lost 8 lbs. in one week on that, it probably wasn't all fat. That's too fast.</div>
Yup. It is well known that on this sort of diet, you will lose a lot of water weight initially, up to 5 - 10 lbs worth in some cases. You'll gain it back once you go back to a more sane carb intake.

Im using Optimum 100% casein &amp; Animal Cuts. Obviously some fish oil too...

Im hoping to drop about 10lbs of fat, im about 5t 7, 75kgs &amp; 14-15% BF.

I agree with you Coach, but i like the mental side of the V-diet, i know if i can drink 41 protein shakes out of 42 meals a week i can do anything nutrition wise. And it keeps me focussed on the goal while taking all the thinking out of a cut.

<div>
(sjfou @ Dec. 12 2007,06:08)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Im using Optimum 100% casein &amp; Animal Cuts. Obviously some fish oil too...

Im hoping to drop about 10lbs of fat, im about 5t 7, 75kgs &amp; 14-15% BF.

I agree with you Coach, but i like the mental side of the V-diet, i know if i can drink 41 protein shakes out of 42 meals a week i can do anything nutrition wise. And it keeps me focussed on the goal while taking all the thinking out of a cut.</div>
If you drink 41 shakes out of 42 meals, I am guessing you are in for some seriously painful constipation.
laugh.gif
Better be putting fiber in those shakes!

That sounds like a miserable way to live. And I thought PSMF was bad when all I was eating was cans and cans of tuna with various spices so it wasn't totally boring, and basic veggies for two weeks. I haven't eaten tuna since.

V-diet would probably ruin protein shakes for me, and that would pretty much screw my lifting &quot;career.&quot;

Back