Cycling off creatine during SD ( 2 weeks)

I

imported_dunhoonK

I've been using creatine and optimum whey protein shakes during my first cycle and I have gained a lot because of it (strength/appearance wise). But I am planning on halting the use of creatine during my 2 week Strategic Deconditioning. Then when my 15s start, I start using it again...But I'm afraid that i might lose my overall gains (size / strengt ) if i do stop the use of creatine for 2 weeks. I have seen in the past where people I know that did take creatine and cycled off it, lost a tremendous amount of their size and appearance in a reluctantly short amount of time...
So, I was wondering if I stopped taking creatine during SD (which means no lifting either ;[ ) would diminish my gains?
Thanks in advance

You would only lose water weight, and my guess is you wouldn't lose that much. Also, you'd gain it back just as fast as you lost it. Besides, I don't think 14 days is long enough for your creatine levels to return to normal. I believe it takes more like 30 days.

That said, there's no need to cycle creatine. If I were you I'd just keep taking 5g of creatine per day. That way your muscles will be loaded with creatine from the beginning of your HST cycle till the end.

Yeah, I have to echo what the guys already said. Why cycle off of creatine? It's cheaper than dirt and it will only do you good to stay on it.

Back