Days/servings of Primer and Driver

I

imported_edziu

I don't see any convenient reference on the web pages for the amount of Primer and Driver in the bottles. About how long does a bottle last? Or, what's the formula to determine dosage/usage, so that we can figure out how long it will last for ourselves?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edziu @ May 27 2002,2:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't see any convenient reference on the web pages for the amount of Primer and Driver in the bottles.  About how long does a bottle last?  Or, what's the formula to determine dosage/usage, so that we can figure out how long it will last for ourselves?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Depends on how much you use.  Each bottle has ~31 servings, which are each ~22g protein per serving.

Personally, I use Primer pre-workout, but use Biotest's Surge post-workout.  I'm still not convinced casein is the best choice post-workout.  I use my Driver before bed mixed with milk.  If you are gonna use Driver post-workout, you'd probably want about 2 scoops--which is the serving size upon which the little graphs of blood amino levels that Bryan has posted are based.

Back