delta-4-androstrene-3-17-dion

• Thread starter imported_firefighter2032
  • Start date
I

imported_firefighter2032

I have a few bottles of this product.

It has 500mg of Tribulus terrestris and 100mg of androstenedione (delta-4-androstrene-3-17-dion) in it. It was produced by a company called lifetime sports nutrition.

Is it junk and I should just throw it away, or is it something I could use?

Thanks

It's junk, sorry.

Tne ingredients are unimpressive, and the coupling of the 2 ingredients is the nail in the coffin. Trib -- "may" be helpful post-cycle to accelerate recovery (and I'd only use it with an aromatase inhibitor, anyway).

But you can't use it for the purpose because it contains andro-dione. Plus the andro-dione is prone to conversion to estrogen. (The -diols are preferrable in this regard.)

The only time I could see using it would be stacked with something else and with an aromatase inhibitor. But the effects will be marginal at best.

My 2 cents.

well perhaps my wife can make some sort of pretty craftwort crap out of the bottles.

Appreciate the knowledge....would hate to take it if it was junk and a waste of my time.

Yeah, unfortunately he's right. It's a very suboptimal product. But, someone may want it anyway. See if you can trade it on some of the swap meet forums, you may at least get something for it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (firefighter2032 @ Nov. 12 2004,7:16)]well perhaps my wife can make some sort of pretty craftwort crap out of the bottles.
hahaha

theres a bright side to everything

Back