Donating Blood

• Thread starter imported_goal220
  • Start date
I

imported_goal220

I haven`t donated since I started HST but I do try to give blood at least once or twice a year. If I were to donate at the start of my SD how adverse would the effects be on my next cycle?

Well, I'll assume you are serious goal220 ;-)

My SD before last I did donate blood... The following cycle I made the most gains I have in a single cycle. Now, obviously I'm not saying that the gains were from the donation. But what I am saying is that you're fine. In fact, I've made it a habbit to donate every SD - works out great w/the 8 week cycle time frame.

Maybe you ought to give 2 pints! :D
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Techo @ April 08 2005,5:44)]Well, I'll assume you are serious goal220 ;-)
My SD before last I did donate blood... The following cycle I made the most gains I have in a single cycle.  Now, obviously I'm not saying that the gains were from the donation.  But what I am saying is that you're fine.  In fact, I've made it a habbit to donate every SD - works out great w/the 8 week cycle time frame.
Thanks Techno and yes I was serious. I thought it was a fair question baby a. Can the body recover fast enough after donating blood not to hinder growth in the next cycle?

Techno, thanks. I`ll give it a try after my next cycle and see what happens.

Back