Fausto's Log

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">That would be time for a new doctor! </div>

You bet, I'll fire him/her myself!
laugh.gif

Ok,just came back from the doctor, turns out my ticker is fine,no problem at all,no heart enzime reading of any kind from the blood sample, ECG also good, BP also good.

Must've been the darn bent over rows on the bench, I could feelsome huge pressure on my chest next time I better use a pillow.
laugh.gif

Report back after incident:

Reduced my workout so that no supersets are done and everything is now alternated, this accomodates the volume (5 x 3) and allows for a quicker workout.

For squats I performed the required amount after warming up and stayed at 2 sets with required weight,not too strong,but for bench it seems like the dips thorughout helped with strength,I am already on 100 Kg, even though my weight was only 89,so I di 90 then 95 and thought well I might as well do 100...felt great!

Deads on Thursday will report again!

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Reduced my workout so that no supersets are done and everything is now alternated, this accomodates the volume (5 x 3) and allows for a quicker workout.</div>

I quit super setting this past summer because my heart races a bit too quick. I was trying to offset my high pulse with some cardio, but now I can't run on a treadmill at the gym because my tennis shoes are so beat.

Suopersetting worked well but the workout was getting too long, that is why I cut it in 1/2.

If I was not so lazy with cardio I'd be looking like a spartan by now, Tabata is easy enough buit life just happens...darn, you just can't win
laugh.gif
!

Latest!

Waaay into the 5's now but my strength is starting to web, on squats I struggle and on bench as well some others are fine.

Now the question is:

1 - Am I because of not allowing zigzagging, going too fast and RBE is catching up with me

2 - Is my diet somewhat lacking at times, because there are days when I feel stronger than others, I definitelly miss creatine, about 20% or so weaker without it.
sad.gif
or at least that is how I feel.

Otherwise doing fine, somehow I think I should go it for a week at a time with a given weight and increase only after it, difficult with squats and deads as they only get done once p/ week.

Anyway this is my rant for now....

RBE could be catching up if you are very deep into the 5's -- 4 weeks or more. Why not start some creatine at this point for that extra boost of strength?

I get only a minimal effect, if any, from creatine during 5s. It's much more noticeable during 15s for me. Save your $$$ and buy some more eggs.  
biggrin.gif

Lol, gotcha! I will still purchase some whenever I can, it does make a difference to me, but I'll do the egg thing then.

Amazing what music can do to one's workout.

yesterdays numbers looking better (kgs, not Lbs):

deads: 5 x 50/5 x 80/5 x 90/3 x 5 x 110 (getting there - traget 130)
Dips: 3 x 5 x BW + 30
Bent overs: 3 x 5 x 56 (should've taken bigger load)
Lateral raises : 3 x 5 x 15
Seated curls+pushdowns: 2 x 5 x 17 + 2 x 5 x 30

I think the lack of zigzagging makes more of a difference than you might initially think. Personally I'm hooked on zigzagging I thinks it's one of the &quot;un-heralded&quot; gems that I learned here.
smile.gif

Back